Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Celebrity Wednesday

Every Wednesday I am going to post a room from a celebrity's home. I love to see what the rich folks up in Hollywood are up to.

This week it's the good 'ol Miley Ray Cyrus. I'm not a huge fan of hers but I have to say her sense of style is quite unique. She got her inspiration from the Viceroy Hotel in Santa Monica, California. In an interview she said, "I wanted it to be girlie and fashiony, kind of like a boutique."



I'm always a fan of teal and zebra but she threw in a little brownish, purpleish color in there too. Not too bad for a rockstar! The light fixture is great too! The taborets on the end are the best part about the whole room! So adorable and expensive that her feet should not be pressed down on them!





Her dressing room is a little punky but it's cute. The wallpaper is fabulous and I'm a HUGE fan of long mirrors that sit on the floor. I'd love to see her closet that's attached to this dressing room!


She's cute, she's funky and I really like her punk rock style she's got going on. Daddy's little girl, for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment