Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just Breathe

Lately, my family has been attacked with some horrible news. My sister was diagnosed with cervical cancer and will be starting radiation on Monday. She's a brave woman and I know everything will work out in her favor. My aunt is also having some radiation treatments done on her esophagus, due to some cancerous cells forming at the base of her throat. We are trying to stay positive and trust in the Lord. This card is actually for my aunt, who is having her first treatment tomorrow, and it says "Just Breathe" and that's all we can do right now. On the inside, stamped in the corner, is the cliche quote "Everything happens for a REASON." But it is so true and perfect for our situation. I can't wait to rejoice when my sister beats this terrible disease!





Keep my sister, and the millions of other women who battle this horrible disease, in your prayers. She's just at the beginning of, hopefully, a quick and easy obstacle in life.

 
A Comforting Song that's getting me through the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment